The key to a smooth transition when buying and selling a business is the preparation and planning. And proper preparation and planning begins with a professional approach. Shawn Wright, CPA. Ltd has the experience and expertise to help you create that success.
When buying a business, Shawn Wright, CPA. Ltd can:
- Review the financial statements for you.
- Provide advice on financing the purchase.
- Go over whether it’s better to buy shares or assets;
- Advise on whether the selling price seems reasonable;
- Help ascertain the number of accounts receivable on the books;
- Help you determine areas for growth through providing insight on cash flow patterns, inventory management, and pricing;
- Offer advice on property and equipment leasing and purchasing; and
- Provide you with a recommendation based on the company’s financial record
When Selling a business, Shawn Wright, CPA. LTD. Can:
- Provide a business valuation so you know what to ask for;
- Ensure your financial statements are up to date;
- Structure the deal after discussing with the client the opportunities and drawbacks of an asset versus a share/stock sale;
- Minimize tax implications;
- Research and create a risk evaluation of prospective buyers.